7. Rally of Hope – Think Tank 2022
12. September 2021, 2:30 - 4:30
Hier ist die Einladung zum Event von der Partnerorganisation Universal Peace Federation:
On behalf of the Universal Peace Federation (UPF), it is our pleasure to invite you to participate in the 7th Rally of Hope on Sunday September 12, 2021. A Live Broadcast will be held online at 2:30 AM CET (night from Saturday to Sunday). A Replay of the Event’s Highlights will be broadcast on Sunday evening at 18:00 CET.
To register please copy and paste this address into your browser:
This global virtual event series has caught the attention of tens of millions of people worldwide with its focus on finding peaceful solutions to our world’s most pressing problems. The 7th Rally of Hope features a world-class panel of speakers who will share insight on ways to promote peace in Northeast Asia, with special attention on the reunification of the Korean Peninsula.
This Rally of Hope will initiate the vital work of “Think Tank 2022”, a global network of top thought leaders and experts from the fields of faith, government, business, academia, media, arts and culture who are combining their wisdom, expertise, and concern in pursuit of a peaceful unification of Korea. It was initiated by UPF Co-Founder, Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon, who will deliver the Founder’s Address.
Universal Peace Federation and its global network of Ambassadors for Peace apply the moral and spiritual principles of their own faith traditions in a spirit of interdependence, mutual prosperity and universal values, to the tasks of reconciling the divided human family. UPF’s network touches one of the world’s largest and most diverse gatherings of peace leaders who come from all walks of life, representing many races, faiths and cultures.
The 7th Rally of Hope distinguished speakers include:
- Cambodia Prime Minister Hun Sen
- Congo-Brazzaville President Denis Sassou Nguesso
- Niger President Mohammad Bazoum
- Dominican Republic President Luis Abinader
- US President, Donald Trump (2017-2021)
- EU Commission President (2004-2014) Jose Manuel Barroso
- India Prime Minister D. Deve Gowda (1996-1997)
- Philippines President Gloria Arroyo (2000-2010)
- Serbia President Nataša Mićić (2002-2004)